Thursday, May 10, 2012

GayRomLit Reader's List

For those of you who are unfamiliar with GayRomLit, it is a conference for M/M authors and readers alike. This year will be my first year attending and I am more than excited! In October, I'll be traveling to Albuquerque, NM, where it is being hosted this year. Last year, they had it down in New Orleans (A city that I have previously lived in). I thought I would take a moment to give you guys a little heads up on something that I think is really interesting pertaining to GRL!

MANtastic Fiction put together a reader's list for last year's convention and they are doing the same this year. It features every author that will be attending GRL so that both the readers and fellow authors will get a chance to read a little bit of everyone's work before attending. If you're going to GRL, I suggest checking this out!

For those of you that are not attending the convention on October, check it out anyway! There are a lot of great authors that are included in the list and it is definitely something worth looking into. I'm going to try and keep up with it as a reading challenge and personal goal in my spare time.

Here's the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment