Friday, August 10, 2012

Schedule For TRC 2012

As some of you may have noticed, I am attending The Romance Convention 2012, which is only six days away!

I've had some people ask what I am going to have going on, so I thought I would leave this little tentative For those of you who would like to know where I am going to be or where you can find me I am going to make a rough schedule!

Thursday: 

I am going to be landing about 4:30pm in DLF.

Around six or so I'll be meeting up with a few people for dinner and then line dancing at Cowboy's dance all. Classes start at 7:30pm! If you are interested leave a message here or e-mail me. You can find my e-mail on the contact page.


Friday:

9:30am - 11:30am: Early Arrival Meet and Greet

Lunch: Open to suggestion

4pm - 8pm: Author's Retreat

Night: Open to suggestion


Saturday:

8:00 am - 8:15 am: Distinguished Keynote Speaker: HEATHER RAINIER

8:15 am - 9:00 am: Q&A Panel with Top-selling Authors

9:15 am - 10:00 am: Promotion, Publicity, and Social Media (Panelists: Heather Rainier, Joyee Flynn, Stormy Glenn, and Kris Cook.)

10:15 am - 11:00 am: Building Bestselling Series (Workshop: Sophie Oak)

11:15 am - 12:00 pm: MEET OUR MOST PASSIONATE READERS (Reader panel discussing what they love to read and answering questions from authors. Panelists: Angie, Bri K, Carrie, Charnel Chante, Dee, Jessie, Mary J, Rose, Sarah, and Tanya.)

2:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Book Fair & Author Signing

4:00 pm - 4:45: ROMANCE READER APPRECIATION

4:45 pm - 5:30 pm: Author Chat: ManLove Romance

5:45 pm - 6:30 pm: How to Write Prolifically (Moderator: Gabrielle Evans Panelists: Joyee Flynn, Stormy Glenn, and Berengaria Brown.)

6:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Dinner (Presentation: Diana DeBalko (Publisher, Siren-BookStrand) Distinguished Keynote Speaker: LYNN HAGEN)

7:45 pm - 8:15 pm: Awards Ceremony (Presented by: Lara Santiago and Morgan Ashbury)

Night: Open to suggestion


Sunday:

I will be staying around Sunday! If anyone wants to do anything, just let me know!


Monday: 

Fly home.