Saturday, April 27, 2013

Updates!

Well, I've sure hopped off the writing horse!

It seems that life has a funny way of pulling at one's strings, but not to worry, I'm making up for lost time! The second book in the Garden of Elich series is completed and submitted to Siren BookStrand.

I've started on an interesting new Sci-Fi series and I have a multitude of other projects I am working on!  It's suffice to say you have hardly seen the last of me!

Just a little update of what has been going on in these parts-- I've just become engaged to my wonderful partner and we are expecting a baby girl in october! Yay for a new phase in life. I'm both ecstatic and worried all the time about making sure everything is set and ready.

At any rate, it's back to the writing cave for me! More updates to come soon.