Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Publication News!

Haunting Memories is the second book in The Garden of Elich series, and will be released in August of 2013. It's going to be a pleasure to work with the staff of Siren Bookstrand once again!

On the writing front, I have a week's worth of work left and the first installation of the new sci-fi series Heathen Gods will be finished and polished! My goal is to get it send in by this sunday if all goes well. I've kept on track with my writing goals each day, so (knock on wood) all is well on that front.

What I really want to be working on right now is To Catch A Devil's Eye. I can't seem to get the complex characters for what will be a horror based erotic romance from out of my head! Where I have to focus on In The Shadows of The Suns (Heathen Gods), this one just flows from my finger tips. I suppose that's a good thing, considering I plan to have it submitted this month as well!

In baby news, I am eighteen weeks along this week. My energy levels are still nice and strong, but I felt her kick! I suppose she's just saying, "Get your butt in gear and write!"-- Which is exactly what I plan to do!